- CrossFit Level 1
- Coaching Since 2011
- Over 500+ hours of education in Health & Fitness
Kyle has a passion for fitness and educating others on how to reach their fullest potential. His fitness related background includes participation in numerous sports including rugby, wrestling, and gymnastics. Kyle is also CrossFit Level 1 certified and has been training with CrossFit methods since 2009. His dream is to create and be surrounded by a community that will never use age as an excuse and will always be willing to help a fellow human.
- B.A Physical education Ripon College
- Masters of Educational Technology Concordia University
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting
- Physical Education Teacher Since 2002
- 10 Plus years of Coaching
- Member of IAHPERD
Dwayne has been involved in sports and fitness training for over half of his life. Dwayne’s background ranges from participating in high school wrestling and high school/college football to playing men’s league rugby. Coaching has also been a large part of his life including high school football, wrestling and now high school bass fishing. He is very passionate and enthusiastic about fitness and the wellbeing of everyone. Dwayne is currently a high school physical education teacher. He holds certifications in the following: CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Kids, and CrossFit Olympic Lifting. Dwayne spends much of his time educating and coaching others, including his own family of Kara, Lana, Jenna, and Kelly (the most caring and supportive wife ever), on how to achieve and maintain elite fitness.
- B.S. Physical Education from Depaul University
- Pursuing M.S. Exercise Physiology from NIU
- Crossfit Level 1 Certificate
- 2 years - Physical Education Teacher and Athletic Director of St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School
- Coached football at Waubonsie Valley High School
- Basketball at Rosary College Prep
- Softball at Joliet West High School
- CPR/First Aid Certified
Patrick has his CrossFit L1 and was a former PE teacher who has decided to go back to school to get his Masters in Exercise Physiology so he can be a better coach.