Keeping on track with a fitness routine as parents, in addition to balancing family a and home life, can be an incredibly difficult task at times. If you don’t have a regular babysitter, finding one can be stressful, expensive and inconsistent which is why when your gym provides daily child care, it can be a life saver! Keeping yourself healthy helps keep you feeling good so you can be at your best. It lets you take care of yourself, gives you more energy and has you feeling mentally well which makes life much more enjoyable. Here are a few reasons why utilizing your gym’s child care services can be beneficial to both you and your family!
1. Familiarity. We staff our Kids Care program with a coach that you see everyday and is easily accessible to you if you ever have questions, concerns or comments. We love talking to our members about anything so never hesitate to come to us.
2. Consistency. Routine and consistency is important for children which is what our program provides! We have the same coach everyday making sure your kids have a safe environment to play in while you work out. We’re here everyday and will let you know if there is a change in hours at least 2 weeks ahead of time. You never have to worry about your sitter bailing on you!
3. Cost effective. Child care services can be expensive. Just like CrossFit is significantly less expensive than personal training, our Kid Care program is affordable as well. Even if you just want to use our program once, it costs only $4/hour for you. An unlimited membership breaks down to less than $1/hour!
4. Safe. Every member of our staff is CPR certified and our Kid Care staff makes every effort to ensure that the play area for your children is kept safe and secure.
5. Fun! Your children get an opportunity to meet new friends and socialize with other kids.
6. Involvement. When you bring your kids to the gym with you, they get to see where you go everyday and learn to value the place that you also value. (And someday they may even want to join you!) It also gives them a great example for staying healthy and active.
7. It keeps everyone healthy and happy. When you feel good, you can be at your best. Having a consistent fitness routine lets you take care of yourself, gives you more energy and has you feeling mentally well which makes life much more enjoyable.
If you’re interested in using our Kid Care services at CrossFit OLAF, you can find more information here or stop and talk with any of the coaches for more information!